Explore the results
This BEP (Baetic Experimental Plot) is conceived as a space dedicated to research and applied teaching, an extension of the laboratory under natural environmental conditions.
It is an ideal space located in a vineyard (Bodega Calvente) that will allow expanding the number of experiments, tests and complementary studies of both the researchers and students of the department as well as visitors.
This experimental plot was born in March 2022 under the advice of experts and financial support from:
- Department of Regional Geographic Analysis and Physical Geography (UGR)
- SEDER Group (Prof. Dr. Artemi Cerdà; University of Valencia)
- IFAPA Path of Purchil (Dr Victor Hugo)
- BBVA Foundation
Current lines of research:
- Sustainable agriculture soil quality erosion and runoff
- Water-plant-soil relationship
- Climate change
Related publications for your methodological basis and future research: